1969 Fender Jazz Bass - 3-tone Sunburst
1969 Fender Jazz Bass - 3-tone Sunburst incl. black Fender Tolex case
Clean 1969 Fender Jazz Bass all original except for a very old refin, propably from the early 70s. The bass has some minor play-wear but is in excellent condition for its age! Except for the finish, this bass is all original with untouched electronics, all 3 pots are dated 42nd week of 1966, both grey-bottom pickups are stamped to 1969 on their backside. The neck is a "A-neck" as found on most Fender Jazz basses stamped, dating to 1969 and its small, round C-shape neck-profile is very comfortable to play, well balanced and sounds great! Comes in brown Aligator export case w/red interior.
- Solid Alder body - 3-t Sunburst (refin),
- 1-piece maple-neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/pearl-block inlays,
- 20 frets,
- 4-bolt neckplate,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 2x original Fender "J" pick-ups,
- Incl. black Fender Tolex case.