1969 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1969 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. blk Fender Tolex case.
Outstanding clean 1969 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst. The guitar had 1-previous owner, is all original and in excellent condition for its age. One of the last of the 60s Strats from the "Hendrix aera" with 4-bolt neck construction, grey-bottom pickups and steelblock-tremolo with the "Fender / Pat.pend."-stamped steel saddles. The complet electronic is original, all 3 pickups are stamped on the backside - dating them to 1969, all 3 pots are stamped 137.69.32, dating them to 32nd week of 1969. The guitar looks like it has rarely been played, there is barely any visible playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The tuners have never been changed and still work precis and stay in tune! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Solid, alderbody,
- 1-piece mapleneck with large headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- original "F-logo" tuners,
- 3x orig. Fender "grey-bottom" pickups,
- White 3-layer pickguard w/perloid underside,
- 1x Volumen, 2x Tone, 3-way CRL-switch,
- Fender vintage tremolo with steelblock,
- 6x Pat.nr.-stamped bridge-saddles,
- 4 bolt neckplate.
- Incl. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1969 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: