1969 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1969 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. blk Fender Tolex case.
All original 1969 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst in very good condition for its age. One of the last of the 60s Strats from the "Hendrix era" with 4-bolt neck, grey-bottom pickups and steel block tremolo with "Fender Pat.pend."-stamped steel saddles. The guitar has been played, so there is some play-wear, but its all original with no modification, except for a little route under the guard, probably for and additional mini-switch, which has been profesionally filled and there is a touched-up area on the backside. The pickguard is the original 69 pickguard with the perloid backside, all 3 pickups are the original Fender "grey-bottom, stamped on the backside dating 1969, all 3 pots are stamped 137.69.32. The tuners have never been changed and the original 3-way switch is still in place too and works fine. Great and comfortable playability and nice tone! Comes in it´s orig. black Fender tolex case with orange interior.
- Lightweight alderbody,
- 1-piece mapleneck with large headstock,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- original "F-logo" tuners,
- 3x orig. Fender "grey-bottom" pickups,
- White 3-layer pickguard w/perloid underside,
- 1x Volumen, 2x Tone, 3-way CRL-switch,
- Fender vintage tremolo with steelblock,
- 6x Pat.nr.-stamped bridge-saddles,
- 4 bolt neckplate.
- Incl. black Fender tolex case with orange interior
See a video-clip of the 1969 Fender Stratocaster: