1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. black Tolex case.
Clean 1969 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish with rosewood fretboard, all original and in great condition. It's got some playwear and some dings and dongs ut overall its pretty clean. The blond finish has yellowed nicely which adds to it's great look. The maple neck has a nice dark rosewood board but also a skunk stripe - a rare in-between version! The round medium c-profile feels very comfortable. The electronic is all original with its 3-way CRL switch, the bridge-pickup with staggered polepieces has an output of 6,00K, the neck-pickup messures 6,80K. Both pots are stamped 137.66.34 which dates to 34th week of 1966, the neck is dated 3 AUG 69B. Nice lightweight (3,40kg) Tele with great sound and mojo. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body
- 1-piece medium-profile maple neck and skunk stripe
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch
- 3-ply white pickguard
- Incl. original black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining