1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond / Bigsby
1969 Fender Telecaster - Blond / Bigsby incl. orig. black Tolex case.
Clean 1969 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish with rare factory Bigsby and rosewood fretboard, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor playwear, the blond finish has faded a bit, the guitar has recently been refretted and plays like butter. The neck has a medium c-profil - very comfortable and easy to play, buzz-free with low action. The electronic is all original with its 3-way CRL switch, the bridge-pickup with staggered polepieces has an output of 6,19K, the neck-pickup messures 6,80K. Both pots are stamped 137.66.34 which dates to 34th week of 1966, the neck is dated 1969 as well. Nice Tele with great sound and super Mojo. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Fender/Bigsby B5 Vibrato tailpiece,
- Jazzmaster bridge w 6 adjustable roller-saddles,
- Incl. original black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.