1970 Fender Telecaster - Blond / Bigsby
Nice 1970 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish with rare factory Bigsby and rosewood fretboard, all original and in very good condition for its age. Only some minor playwear typical for a 50 year old guitar, the blond finish has faded a bit, the original frets are still in great shape. The neck has a medium c-profil - very comfortable and easy to play, buzz-free with low action. The electronic is all original with its 3-way CRL switch, the bridge-pickup with staggered polepieces has an output of 6,49K, the neck-pickup messures 7,04K. Both pots are stamped 137.65.49 which dates to 49th week of 1965, the neck is stamped 3 DEC 70 B. Nice Tele with great sound and mojo. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- 1-piece medium-profile mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets,
- Telecaster block-logo on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- 2x original Fender singlecoil pu´s,
- 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 3-way crl-switch,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Original Fender/Bigsby B5 Vibrato tailpiece,
- Jazzmaster bridge w 6 adjustable roller-saddles,
- Incl. original black hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.