1970 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...lightweight = 3,19Kg!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1970 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black tolex case.
1970 Fender Telecaster in nice aged blond color = great mojo! All original and in good condition for its 48 years! The guitar has been played, so there is some honest playwear and except for a professional refret-job, the instrument has no changed parts, never had Schaller-tuners, routings or other kind of mods. The maple-neck has a rosewood fretboard, which is rare for that time period, and the neck is a bit on the stronger side but definately not chunky, very comfortable to play, especially because of the incredible low weight of only 3,19Kg! Still has the desired pre-74 "greybottom" pickup with staggered polepieces, both pots are dated 1966 which is quiet common untill 1971, the Bridge-PU is dated 1970 on its backside, the two original singlecoil PUs have outputs of N=7,10 K- and B=5,98 K-Ohm. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.