1971 Fender Jazz Bass - 3t-Sunburst
1971 Fender Jazz Bass - 3t-Sunburst incl. black Tolex case
Clean 1971 Fender Jazz bass in 3-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its age. There is only some minor play-wear, mostly on the backside of the body. Original electronics, all 3 pots are dated 16th week of 1971, both grey-bottom pickups are stamped 1971 as well and have outputs of 6,60K and 6,88K. The weight is rather on the lighter side, the bass is well balanced and sounds great! The frets are still in great shape, the 4-bolt neck is an "A-neck" as found on most Jazz basses and with its small, round C-shape very comfortable to play. Comes in its original black Fender Tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid Alder body - 3t-Sunburst,
- 1-piece maple-neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/pearl-block inlays,
- 20 frets,
- 4-bolt neckplate,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 2x original Fender J-Pickups,
- incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case w/orange interior.