1972 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1972 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. black Fender Tolex case.
1972 Fender Telecaster in super rare 3-tone Sunburst color in very good and original condition. This instrument has been played, so there is some visible play-wear on body and neck which gives that guitar a great mojo. The neck has been professionally refretted with medium jumbo frets, and the back has been sanded a bit. It's got a nice big profile and feels really good. All original and untouched solderjoints, on the the 3 saddles of the bridge have been changed to brass saddles. The neckdate is stamped January 1971, both pots are Stackpole 137.66.36 (36th week of 1966), the bridge-PU is stamped dating to 1972, the pickguard is original! Nice light-weight with only 3,43Kg, comfortable to play. Comes in black Tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 indiv. saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- incl. black Tolex case w/orange interior.