1972 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst ...lightweight!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. black Tolex case.
1972 Fender Telecaster in super rare 3-tone Sunburst color = great mojo! Unfortunately the guitar has an aditional humbucker-routing under the pickguard, therefore priced acordingly lower! This instrument has been played, so there is some visible, honest play-wear on body and neck (fretboard) which gives that guitar a great mojo. The neck still has its original frets and playes buzz-free, the neck shape is a bit on the stronger side but not chunky, very nice and easy to play. The bridge has been changed to a original mid-70s Fender bridge, so intonention can be adjusted perfect for every single string. The neckdate is stamped 1971, both pots are Stackpole 304.72.05 (5th week of 1972), the pickguard is original! Nice light-weight with only 3,35Kg, comfortable to play, get a 47(!) year old vintage guitar for the price of a new Fender Custom Shop! Comes in black Tolex case w/maroon interior.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 5 indiv. saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- incl. black Tolex case w/maroon interior.