1972 Fender Telecaster - Black
1972 Fender Telecaster - Black incl. orig Fender hardshell case.
Nice 1972 Telecaster in rare custom-color Black finish, all original and in very good/excellent- condition for its age. Some minor playwear and minor dings and dongs, typical for a 44 years old guitar. Nice, medium-sized and comfortable neckprofile, lightweight solid ash body, still has the desired pre/-74 pickup with staggered polepieces in the bridge! Original electronics, both pots are stamped, dating to 1966, the original 3-way switch has never been changed. There have been Schaller tuners mounted once, the original Fender "F"-style tuners are back on! Lightweight and comfortable to play. Comes in its orig black Fender hardshell case w/maroon interior.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Comes in orig black Fender hardshell case w/maroon interior.