1972 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1972 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black Fender Tolex case.
Clean 1972 Fender Telecaster in Blond finish, all original and excellent condition for its age! Only minor playwear, the pickguard has a couple of cracks and there is a discoloration on the backside of the lower body, propably from a guitarstand. The original frets have been professionally changed for 6105 medium jumbos, which increased playability big time (orig. frets are in the case). The maple-neck is dated 3 OCT 72 B and a bit on the stronger side but not chunky, ...very nice and comfortable to play! The guitar has the desired pre-74 "greybottom" pickup with staggered pole-pieces, sounds great. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Rosewood fretboard w/ dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.