1973 Fender Precision Bass - Olympic White ...lightweight !
1973 Fender Precision Bass - Olympic White incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
1973 Fender Precision bass in rare custom color Olympic White. This bass is all original and in very good condition for its age, it has been played, so there is some play-wear, and the typical weatherchecking, which gives that instrument a nice mojo-look! The original frets are still in great shape, the bass is adjusted for a comfortable action without buzzing. Original electronic, with both pots dating to 1973, the pickups are the original Fender "grey-bottom" split-PUs, dating to 1972. Nice comfortable playing instrument, with a weight of only 3,85Kg, rather light-weight for a 70s Precision bass. Comes in its orig. Fender black tolex case with orange lining.
- Solid Alder body -Olympic White finish,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Bound maple fretboard with 20 frets,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 1x original Fender grey-bottom split P-pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone - control,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. orig. Fender black tolex case w/orange lining.