1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond / maple-neck
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
1973 Telecaster in Blond, great condition for its 40 years(!) and all original, except for a changed 3-way switch (same CRL-type!). The blond finish has some minor play-wear, typical for a 45 year old guitar. The medium-sized D-shaped neckprofile is very comfortable to play, solid ash body - very resonant. Still has the desired pre/-74 "grey-bottom" pickups with staggered pole-pieces, the guitar really twangs, just as you axpect it from a ash-body/maple-neck tele! Comes in its original black Fender tolex case w/maroon interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/black interior.