1974 Fender Stratocaster - Blond
1974 Fender Stratocaster - Blond incl. orig. Fender Tolex case
1974 Fender Stratocaster in rare Blond finish. This is not an Olympic White, but a rather see-thru blond finish over ash body. All original and in very good condition for its 43 years. The guitar has been played, so there is some visible playwear and the laquer has aged to a nice and cool almost yellow finish, cool mojo! The 1-piece mapleneck with rosewood fretboard has a big, but not chunky size and is very comfortable to play. The frets have been professionally renewed and have plenty of life left. The guitar is all original and has the neck dated to 1974, all three pots are stamped 137.73.37 = 37th week of 1973. The guitar is equipped with rare Fender "Black-bottom" pickups, which you can only find ind some 73/74 Strats, the outputs are 5,88K, 6,09K and 6,02K. The original CRL 3-way switch has never been changed and the original tuners are still in place too and work fine (never had any Schallers!). Super sounding Strat with plenty of mojo! Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid, contoured ash-body,
- Mapleneck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets in great condition,
- 3x "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Fender tremolo with 6 diecast saddles,
- Large headstock with 2 string-trees,
- 6x Fender "F-Style" tuners,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.