1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig Fender hardshell case.
Clean 1974 Telecaster in blond finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age, except for a pro-refret with 6105 medium Jumbos frets, which really improved playbility. Only some minor playwear, typical for a 45 years old guitar, the finish shows barely any fading, and still has its bright blond finish. Nice, medium-sized and comfortable neckprofile, lightweight solid ash body, still has the desired pre/-74 pickup with staggered polepieces in the bridge! Original electronics, both pots are stamped dating to 1974. Lightweight and comfortable to play. Comes in its orig black Fender hardshell case w/orange interior and its bridge-"ash-trey".
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Comes in orig black Fender hardshell case w/black interior.