1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...clean & only 3,27Kg !!!
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig. black Fender Tolex case.
Clean 1974 Telecaster in blond finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The color has faded to a nice yellowish tone, great looks! Only some minor play-wear, typical for a 44 years old guitar. The light weight of only 3,27 Kg and the medium-size C-shaped neckprofile make this guitar a real joy to play. The instrument still has the desired pre/-74 pickup with staggered polepieces in the bridge, all original electronics, with untouched solderjoints, both pots are stamped 304.73.49 (dated 49th week of 1973), the neckstamp and the stamp under the backplate of the bridge-PU date to 1974 as well. Comes in its orig black Fender Tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Comes in orig black Fender Tolex case w/Orange interior.