1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...super clean !!!
1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig Fender hardshell case.
Clean 1974 Telecaster in blond finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The 21 medium frets are still in perfect shape and have plenty of meat left. Some minor playwear, typical for a 43 years old guitar, the finish shows barely any fading, and has a nice grain. Nice, medium-sized and comfortable neckprofile, lightweight solid ash body, still has the desired pre/-74 pickup with staggered polepieces in the bridge! Original electronics, both pots are stamped 304.74.40 (dated 40th week of 1974), the neckstamp and the stamp under the backplate of the bridge-PU date to 1974 as well. Lightweight and comfortable to play. Comes in its orig black Fender hardshell case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Comes in orig black Fender hardshell case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond: