1974 Fender Telecaster Custom - Natural ..lightweight !
1974 Fender Telecaster Custom - Natural incl. tweed case
Rare 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom with a factory humbucker in the neckposition, just like Keith Richard from the Stones played in the 70s! We bought the guitar from the original owner, who purchased it new in 1973. The guitar is in excellent condition for its age and comes with its original bridge cover etc. The guitar is all original with untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are dated to 1973/1974, barely any play-wear and the original frets are still in perfect shape. The neck has a nice medium C-shape size and the light weight of only 3,48 Kg makes that Tele a real comfortable player! Comes in Centerpocket tweed case with orange interior.
- Solid ash body,
- Nice comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe”,
- Tele-style headstock with 6 F-Logo Tuners,
- Tilt-neck adjustment, 3-hole neckplate,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- 1 original Fender humbucker and 1 singlecoil in the bridgeposition,
- 2x Volumen- / 2x Tone-controls, 3-way toggleswitch,
- chromed metal-bridge with 3 pairs of smooth round saddles,
- Incl. Centerpocket Tweed case with orange interior.