1979 Fender Stratocaster - Natural
1979 Fender Stratocaster - Natural incl. black tolex case
Super clean 1979 Fender Stratocaster in Natural finish in excellent+ condition and all original. The guitar has barely any visible playwear and the original frets are still like new. The natural finished ash body shows a nice grain and with a weight of 3,69Kg is rather lightweight for an 70s Strat. Still has the grey-bottom singlecoil pickups with outputs of N=5,87K, M=5,74K and Bridge=5,74K. The guitar is very resonant, the maple neck has a medium-size C-profile which is very comfortable to play and sounds great! Get a almost 40 year old Fender in excellent condition for a price, cheaper than a new Custom Shop Strat! Comes in black tolex case.
- Solid ash body with transparent highgloss finish,
- Large “Strat-style” headstock with 6 Fender "F-Style" Tuners.
- Nice comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe” (3-bolt!),
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 original frets,
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 2 Tone and 5-way switch,
- 3-ply black pickguard,
- Orig. Fender diecast tremolo-bridge w/diecast saddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender hardshell case.