1980 Fender Stratocaster - Sahara Taupe
1980 Fender Stratocaster in rare "Sahara Taupe" finish from the limited "International Series". The guitar is in very good condition for its age, some play-wear and dings, but no repairs or mods. Since it's a Hardtail version the guitar has a great tonal response and vibrates a lot. It's got lots of sustain and the bridge-PU appears to have a little more output which is great for heavier tones. The instrument is all original, no changed parts and untouched solderjoints. The potcodes are stamped, dating to 1980. Comes in its orig. Fender hardshell case.
- Solid ash body with custom finish - "Sahara Taupe"
- Large “Strat-style” headstock with 6 Fender "F-Style" Tuners
- Nice comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe” (3-bolt!)
- Maple fretboard with 21 original frets
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups
- 1x Volume, 2 Tone and 5-way switch
- 3-ply white pickguard
- Black PU-covers and knobs
- Orig. Fender diecast hardtail bridge with diecast saddles
- Incl. orig. Fender hardshell case