1981 Fender Bullet II Deluxe - Olympic White
Exceptional clean 1981 Fender Bullet II Deluxe in Olympic White finish. This is the more rare "Strat-style" body shape, the guitar is in very good+ condition for its age, minor play-wear and the orig. frets are still in perfect shape! The Bullet was designed by Custom Shop Guru John Page and was the replacement for the outgoing "Mustang" and "Musicmaster" models, but where much closer in size to a Stratocaster or Telecaster with a scale-length of 25,5" and 21 frets. The 1-piece maple neck has a comfortable medium c-shape neck which is very comfortable to play, the pickups are actually the same as on the Fender Stratocaster from the same year, the two singlecoil-PUs sound great in that guitar, clean as well as distorted. It's the "Deluxe" version with chrome-plated bridge - famous from the Twisted Sister video "We're not gonna take it"! Comes with orig. Fender case.
- Solid body with double cutaway
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back"
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 21 frets
- Fender "Bullet-Logo" on headstock
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch
- 6x individual saddles for perfect intonation
- White 3-ply pickguard
- Hardtail-bridge w/string thru body
- Incl. orig. Fender case