1983 Fender Bullet Bass - Red
Exceptional clean 1983 Fender Bullet II Bass in Red finish "Made in USA". This bass is in excellent+++ condition for its age, only minor play-wear - barely visible and the orig. frets are still in perfect shape! The Bullet series was designed by Custom Shop guru John Page and was the replacement for the outgoing "Mustang" and "Musicmaster" models, with a scale-length of 30" and 19 frets. The 1-piece maple neck has a comfortable medium c-shape neck which is very comfortable to play, the pickups are actually the same as on earlier Musicmaster basses and sound great in that bass. Comes with orig. Fender case.
- Solid body with double cutaway
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back"
- Maple fretboard with pearl dot inlays and 19 frets
- Fender "Bullet-Logo" on headstock
- 4x orig. Fender - Tuners
- Two Fender singlecoil split-pickups
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone
- 4x individual saddles for perfect intonation
- White single-ply pickguard
- Incl. orig. Fender case