1984 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst "Made in USA" !
1984 Fender Telecaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. hardshell case.
Rare 1984 Fender Telecaster in 3-tone Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent condition, only minor play-wear and scratches, the original jumbo-frets still have plenty of life left. They only made a few of these instruments at the old Fullerton plant, before they moved production to Japan. Those Telecaster models from the "Dan Smith era" had some unique features such as 12" neck-radius, Toploader bridges with 3x Schaller/Elite saddles and factory jumbo frets, which make these guitars very handy to play. The Serial number dates it a 1983 model, both pot-dates are 1983 as well, but the neck-stamp says Jan 26 1984. Those Teles are still affordable and very unique, good sounding instruments "Made in USA", due to their very limited numbers made, they may be the next collectable guitar soon! Comes in aftermarket Hardshell case.
- Solid alder body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Silver dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Rosewood fretboard with 12" radius,
- 6x orig. Fender/Schaller - tuners,
- Two Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender/Schaller toplader bridge/tailpiece,
- 6x indiv. Fender/Schaller Elite saddles,
- 3-ply black pickguard,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. Gator hardshell case.