1989 Fender Stratocaster - Gun Metal Blue Metallic
1989 Fender Stratocaster - Gun Metal Blue Metallic incl. Fender hardshell case
Beautiful 1989 Fender Stratocaster in rare "Gun Metal Blue" Metallic finish with rosewood fretboard. The instrument is all original and in excellent condition+, only minor play-wear, no beltbuckles-rush on the backside, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The instrument has been completely checked and perfectly adjusted in our shop and comes in its original Fender hardshell case.
- Alder body in Gun Metal Blue finish,
- 1-piece maple-neck w. modern C-shape,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 3x orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Vol., 2x Tone, 5-way Switch,
- Fender synchronized tremolo,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- "Made in USA"
- 6x Fender closed tuners,
- Including orig. Fender hardshell case.