1995 Fender JP-90 Bass - Torino Red "Made in USA"
1995 Fender JP-90 Bass - Torino Red "Made in USA" incl. orig. Fender hardshell case
Rare 1995 Fender JP-90 Bass in Torino Red "Made in USA" in all original and excellent condition. There is only some minor play-wear, the frets are still in perfect shape. The JP-90 was only built from 1990-1995 and featuring both a P-Bass and J-Bass pickup, allowing any combination of the two, this bass is a very versatile instrument! The playability is superb, well-balanced and lightweight with a weight of only 3,57Kg. Come in a original Fender hardshell case.
- Solid, off-center double-cutaway body,
- 1-piece mapleneck with skunkstripe,
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets,
- 1x P-style & 1x J-style pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone, 3-way Switch,
- Chrome hardware,
- Fixed-bridge w./4 individual stringsaddles,
- 4x on one-side tuners,
- Incl. original black Fender hardshellcase.