1967 Epiphone Rivoli Bass - Cherry
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1967 Epiphone Rivoli Bass - Cherry incl. hardshell case
Nice and clean 1967 Epiphone Rivoli semi-acoustic bass, counterpart to the Gibson EB-2 Bass in excellent condtion for its age. Only some minor playwear, mostly on the backside of the body and someminor weaterchecking, all original. Lightweight and well balanced, the playability is superb. Comes in newer, original Epiphone hardshell case.
- ES335-type semi-hollow body, double cutaway,
- 1-piece mahagony setneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with dot-inlays and 20 frets,
- 1 humbucker pickup w/chromecover,
- Stud/bridge compensated tailpiece,
- Brown tortoise pickguard,
- Black reflector knobs,
- 4 regular open tuners (2l/2r)
- 1x Volumen/1x Tone, Baritone switch,
- Incl. original black Epiphone hardshell Case.