1966 Fender Coronado XII Wildwood / 12-string
1966 Fender Coronado XII Wildwood / 12-string incl. black hardshell case
Super clean and all original 1966 Fender Coronado XII Wildwood 12-string guitar. The Wildwood concept was based on injecting dyes into growing beech trees. As the trees matured, their wood grain colored in green, gold and purple, gold and brown, dark blue, purple and blue, or blue-green, so acually there are never two guitars who look the same.This guitar is in unbelievable condition, barely any visible play-wear, no weatherchecking, not beltbuckles on the back and the original frets are still like new, only a couple of cracks above the neck-PU have been profesiionally fixed, a known problem of these 12-string guitars. Very nice guitar, comfortable to play and the DeArmond pickups sound great! Comes including black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- Doublebound semiacoustic body with 2x f-holes,
- Semi-acoustic body made of dyed "Wildwoods",
- Medium C-profile 1-piece mapleneck (dated NOV 66),
- Bound rosewood veneer fretboard with 21 frets,
- 12x original Fender/Grover tuners w/pearloid buttons,
- 2x original DeArmond pickups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone + 3-way PU-selector,
- Original 3-ply wld pickguard,
- Adjustable bridge on wooden base,
- 12-string trapeze tailpiece,
- Comes in black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Fender Coronado XII Wildwood: