1974 Fender Stratocaster - ...rare "White Ash" finish !
1974 Fender Stratocaster - ...rare "White Ash" finish!
Clean 1974 Fender Stratocaster in super rare "White Ash" finish. This is not an Olympic White, but a rather see-thru "White ash" finish as used on the famous Fender "Mary Kay" Stratocaster in the late 50s. All original and in near excellent cond. for its 40 years. Some very minor playwear, 1-piece mapleneck with rosewood fretboard. The finish has aged to a more blond/yellow shade, which gives that guitar a nice vintage apearance. The guitar is all original and has the neck dated to 1974, the orginal "Grey bottom"-pickups ared stamped to 1974 on their back, all three pots are stamped 137.73.45 = 45th week of 1973. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Ash-body (lightweight),
- Mapleneck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets in perfect condition,
- 3x "greybottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Hardtail tp with 6 diecast saddles,
- Large headstock with 2 string-trees,
- 6x Fender "F-Style" tuners,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.