1974 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst
1974 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst inkl. orig. Gibson hardshell case.
Super clean 1974 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst in excellent+++/near mint condition and all original. Some minor vanish of the gold-plating of the pickup and some barely visible play-wear, the first set of frets is still in perfect shape. The two Pat.Nr. humbuckers are well balanced and sound great in that guitar, the highly flamed 3-piece neck is comfortable to play. Comes including its original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.
- Single rounded cutaway - 18" hollow body,
- Carved spruce top,
- Maple back and sides,
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile,
- Scale length: 25-1/2″ - Nut width: 1 11/16′,
- Black headstock with MOP splitdiamond inlay,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP split block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable, compensated ebony bridge,
- 2x orig. Gibson Pat.Nr.-humbuckers,
- 2x Vol., 2xTone, 3-way toggleswitch,
- Original Kluson "Seal-fast" tuners,
- Including orig. Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1974 Gibson Super 400 CES - Sunburst: