1958 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose - Orange
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1958 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose - Orange inkl. original hardshell case.
After the huge succes of the 6120 Chet Atkins, Gretsch introduced the 6119 Chet Atkins in 1958 which was somewhat less ornate than the 6120 and included only one Filter 'Tron pickup in the bridge position. This is an real early model still without zero-fret, old-style Bigsby and super rare bound fretboard! Everything is all original and in excellent, near MINT! condition. The original frets are in perfect shape, the original, unfaded orange finish shows only little play-wear, no weatherchecking, no belt-buckles rush and no binding-issues! Propably the cleanest examples we´ve ever seen. Comes in its original, silver Gretsch hardshell case with maroon interior.
- Laminated 16" maple-body w/cutaway (2 7/8"deep),
- 2-piece, medium sized maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays",
- 1x Gretsch “Patent Applied for” Filtertron Pickup,
- Factory Gretsch-bigsby tailpiece,
- 1x Volume-control + 1x Toneswitch,
- Bar-bridge on adjust. base,
- Black single-layer pickguard,
- Nickel-plated hardware,
- Incl. original silver Gretsch hardshell case with maroon interior.
See a video-clip of the 1958 Gretsch 6119 Chet Atkins Tennessee Rose: