1961 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins - Orange (Single-Cutaway)
1961 Gretsch 6120 Chet Atkins inkl. Cowboy case.
Rare oportunity to get a original Gretsch 6120 single cutaway for a reduced price! The Instrument is in great shape except for a refret and a neck-reset. The reset has been done many years ago and is ultra-stable! The finsh has faded but is all original except for a repair/overspray in the cutaway near the body, due to the neck-reset. 1961 was the last year for the 6120 Single-cuts and when the body was the thinest = comfortable and no big feedbacking. The two Filtertron PUs are original and ring like a bell. If you´re looking for a investor-grade guitar, this is not the one you´re looking for. Great player with huge sound! Comes in a newer Reissue "Cowboy-Case", white with Western-motiv tooled leather trim.
- Laminated 16" maple-body w/cutaway,
- 2-piece, medium sized maple-neck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays",
- Two Gretsch “Patent-Number” Filtertron Pickups (Pat.2892371),
- Factory Gretsch-bigsby tailpiece,
- 1x Mastervol, 1x Vol., 1x Tone, 1x Toneswitch, 1x Pickup-switch,
- Compensated alu-bridge with adjustable wooden base.
- 6x orig. open Kluson tuners,
- Gold platedt hardware.
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. original, white Gretsch "Cowboy" hardshell case.