1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange inkl. original case.
Clean 1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange in all original and excellent condition! Absolutely unfaded, strong orange finish, the gold plated hardware is still bright and shiny and shows only minor fading, the binding is perfect on this one and the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. No changed parts, untouched electronics, still has the orginal "open-back" tuners who work precise and stay in tune well, the only thing is a crack in the pickguard, which stable and secure. One of the cleanest 6120 DC we´ve seen so far! Sounds great and looks really sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Master-V, Vol1, Vol2, PU-Select, Tone-Switch,
- Mute- dampener,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Orange: