1971 Martin 000-18 - Natural
1971 Martin 000-18 - Natural incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1971 Tripple-O Martin 000-18 in excellent condition. Solid Mahagony 000-style body with a solid spruce top. The 000-18 is a classic and hard to find as a 70s model, propably cheaper than a brandnew Martin, but allready over 40 years old wood, made of best materials! All original, no mods or repairs. Great action and great playability, lightweight and super tone. Comes in black hardshell case with pink interior.
- Body: Mahagony back and sides,
- Top: solid adirondack spruce,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: Rosewood w/20 frets,
- Neckjoint: on 14th fret,
- Black plastic pickguard,
- Tuners: 6x original Grover types,
- Case: Black hardshell case with pink interior.
See Kirk Fletcher play this 1971 Martin 000-18 - Natural: