1970 Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) Lucite - Plexiglass Bass
Manufacturer: Dan Armstrong (Ampeg)
1970 Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) Lucite - Plexiglass Bass incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1970 Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) Lucite/Plexiglass bass, all original and in very good condition for its age. Only a small number of this Instrument has been built from 1969 to 1971, they choosed lucite as a body-material for extanded sustain. The bass has only minor play-wear, original - untouched electronics and the 24x orig. frets are still in great shape. The 1-piece neck is made of maple, topped with a rosewood fretboard. Ex-changeable pick-up system, this instrument comes with the one PU pictured. Well adjusted for low action and great playability. Comes non original black hardshell case.
- Body: plexiglass/-lucite solidbody,
- Neck: 1-piece maple neck,
- Fretboard: rosewood with dot inlays and 24 frets,
- Pickguard: Wooden,
- Eletcronic: 1x Volumen, 1x Tone,
- Bridge: Danelectro fixed bridge,
- Tuners: 2x Schaller tuners (2+2),
- Case: black hardshell case.