1970 Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) Plexi/Lucite Guitar
Manufacturer: Dan Armstrong (Ampeg)
1970 Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) Plexi/Lucite Guitar incl. black hardshell case
Clean 1970 Dan Armstrong Lucite guitar in excellent condition for its age. Some minor play-wear and a little repaired crack in the pickguard near the Volume pot, other than that no repairs, or hidden damages. Only a small number of this Instrument has been built from 1969-1971. They choosed lucite as a alternative body material for extanded sustain, another feature has been the exchangable pickup. Many famous players as K.Richards or The Georgia Satellites have played this Instrument for it´s special sound, great for slide-guitar. Excellent playability, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Comes with a black hardshell case w/black interior.
- Body: plexiglass/-lucite solidbody,
- Neck: 1-piece mapleneck,
- Fretboard: rosewood with dot inlays and 22 frets,
- Pickguard: rosewood,
- Pickup: Interchangable (comes with one PU),
- Eletcronic: 1x Volumen, 1x Tone,
- Bridge: Danelectro fixed bridge,
- Tuners: 6x Schaller Tuners (3+3),
- Incl. black hardshell case w/black interior.