1979 Music Man Sabre I - Silver
Manufacturer: Music Man
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1979 Music Man Sabre I - Silver incl. orig. grey tolex case.
The Sabre I guitar was one of several instruments designed by Leo Fender for Music Man starting in 1975. The design is similar to his earlier Stratocaster models and it sported two active humbucking pickups which could be controlled by a 3-way pickup selector switch, one volume and two tone control, bright switch and phase-reverse switch. The guitar is in excellent condition and all original and comes in its original grey tolex case. A real Leo Fender design, a collectible guitar which is still afordable! Incl. orig. grey Tolex case w/blue lining.
- Double-contoured solid ash body,
- 1-piece maple neck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Maple fretboard with 22(original) frets,
- 2x original active humbucking pickups,
- Vol, Tone, 3-way, Bright, Phase-reverse,
- Orig. hardtail bridge with 6 indiv. saddles,
- 6x Music Man tuners,
- Incl. orig. grey Tolex case w/blue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1979 Music Man Sabre I - Silver: