1957 Gibson ES-225 T - Natural incl. brown Gibson case
1957 Gibson ES-225 T - Natural incl. orig. brown Gibson case w/pink interior
Clean 1957 Gibson ES-225 T in Natural finish in excellent condition for its age. The guitar is all original, except for changed tuners, which have been replaced with identical reissue Klusons (no additional or enlarged holes!), and the Bigsby tremolo seems to be factory equipped, as there are no aditional holes or imprints from a different trapeze tailpiece. There is only a small filled hole above the tremolo arm. Nice medium-sized 1-piece mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard and original frets which are still in great shape. The original Gibson P-90 single-coil PickUp with black "dog-ear" cover has a strong output of 8,38K-Ohm and sound great and deliver a full, rich and warm tone! Original electronics with two Stackpole pots dated to early 1957 and one "Grey Tiger" tone-capacitor. Perfectly adjusted, lightweight with only 2,71Kg and real fun to play. Incl. original brown Gibson hardshell case with pink plush interior.
- Archtop thinline, singlecutaway maple body with no center block,
- 1-piece mahogany neck with small 50s headstock,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid dot-inlays,
- 20 frets in great condition,
- 1x orig. Gibson P-90 singlecoil “Dog Ear” Pickup,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone control,
- Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- Nickel hardware,
- Incl. original Gibson brown hardshell case.