1964 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry ...the E.Clapton year!
1964 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig Lifton case
Clean 1964 Gibson ES-335 TDC in Cherry finish in excellent condition for its age and all original. The beautiful cherry-red finish is still rich and bright in color, only some minor play-wear and weather-checking. The Bigsby is factory original and this model has factory studholes as well, so it can be played with a stoptail-piece as well. This 335 model has two original Gibson Pat.Nr.-decal humbuckers whith outputs of 7,46K and 8,35K and they just sound great in this guitar. The complete electronic is original and untouched with original pots dating to 1964 and two Spraque "black beauty" capacitors. The frets are still in great condition, the medium-sized neck with its wide fretboard is well adjusted and comfortable to play, the original Kluson "single-line/double-ring" tuners have never been changed and still work great, factory "stinger" on backside of the headstock, no hidden repairs, damages or cracks. The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated doublecutaway maple body
- 1-piece mahagony neck
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block inlays
- Factory Bigsby, (stop-/tailpiece=possible)
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge
- 2x orig. Gibson Pat.Nr-Decal - humbucking pickups
- Original electronics - untouched solderjoints
- 6x orig. Kluson single line/double ring tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Black Gibson 335- hardshell case with yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1964 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry: