1965 Gibson J-45 - Cherry Sunburst
1965 Gibson J-45 - Cherry Sunburst incl. black hardshell case
Nice 1965 Gibson J-45 flat top acoustic guitar in Cherry Sunburst. The guitar is in very good condition for its 54(!) years and all original. The original frets are still in great shape, the Kluson "double-line" tuners work fine and stay in tune, factory saddle and nut. Lightweight, very comfortable to play and absolutely great sounding! Comes in black hardshell case.
- Roundsholdered dreadnought body,
- Solid spruce top,
- Mahogany back and sides,
- 1-piece mahagony neck - 40mm nut width
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl dot inlays,
- 1-layer red pickguard,
- Rosewood bridge,
- 2x3 "on a stripe" Kluson tuners,
- Incl. black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Gibson J-45: