1966 Gibson B-25 N - Natural
1966 Gibson B-25 N - Natural incl. black softshell case
The Gibson acoustic B-series has been produced between 1962 - 1977. This guitar is from 1966 and in excellent+ condition. Except some very minor checking on the laquer, the guitar has no issues, repairs or cracks, the original first set of frets has barely any wear and will last another lifetime. Comes incl. black softshell case.
- Mahagonybody with solid back,
- solid spruce top / X-bracing(!),
- 1-piece midsize mahagonyneck,
- rosewood fretboard with dot inlays.
- 20x original frets,
- 2x3 closed-back Kluson tuners w/white plastic buttons,
- Rosewood bridge w/adjustable wooden saddle,
- Natural - nitro laquer,
- incl. black softshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gibson B-25 N - Natural: