1967 Gibson ES-335 TDC 12-String - Cherry
1967 Gibson ES-335TDC 12-string - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean and all original 1967 Gibson ES-335 TDC 12-string electric guitar in excellent+ condition. The guitar has almost no visible playwear and the cherry-red finish is till very strong in color and shows no fading. The original frets are still in perfect shape. The medium-size 1-piece neck is the same as on the 335 6-string models, so its possible to use it a 6-string as well! The two original Gibson Pat.Nr.-Sticker humbuckers are well balanced and have outputs of ca. 7,30K and 7,4K, the weight of ca. 3,7Kg is comfortable light. One of the best playing 12-string electric guitars. Comes in black Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.
- Semi-hollow, double-cut maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- 12-string trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 2x strong "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 2/6 x Kluson tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Gibson ES-335TDC 12-string - Cherry: