1968 Gibson Barney Kessel Custom - Cherry Sunburst - near mint!
1968 Gibson Barney Kessel Custom - Cherry Sunburst inkl. original Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1968 Gibson Barney Kessel Custom signature guitar in near mint condition. The guitar has some weather checking, but almost no visible play wear. The color is super strong and beautiful! Custom version of the regular Barney Kessel model, only aprox. 740 guitars. between 1961-1973. One of the most underrated Gibson Jazz guitars, the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Number" Sticker humbuckers have outputs of 7,29K and 7,52K and sound great in that guitar, nice lightweight (only 3,29!) and very comvortale to play. Comes including original near mint black Gibson hardshell case.
- Double sharp cutaway- semi-hollow maple body
- Flamed maple top, -sides and back
- 3-piece flamed maple-neck with medium profile
- Black headstock with musical note inlay
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid bowtie-inlays and 22 frets
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic retainer bridge with 6 indiv. saddles
- Original trapez-tailpiece with Barney Kessel-emblem inlay
- 2x Gibson Pat.Nr. sticker pickups
- Adjustable rosewood bridge
- incl. original black Gibson hardshell case