1968 Gibson J-50 - Natural
1968 Gibson J-50 - Natural incl. orig. blk Gibson Softcase
Nice and super clean 1968 Gibson J-50 in Natural finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The Gibson J-50 model is actually similar to the J-45, except for the Natural finish. 1968 was the last year for the "round sholdered" dreadnought bodys and 1-piece necks. Super rich and warm sounding instrument, where you can really tell the old woods used, the 1-piece mahagony neck, is a little on the bigger side, but not chunky, ..very comfortable to play. Incl. orig. black Gibson soft case.
- Square sholdered Dreadnought body,
- Solid spruce top,
- Mahogany back and sides,
- 1-piece mahagony neck.
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl dot inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/´68 Logo,
- Rosewood bridge with wooden pins and fixed saddle,
- 2x3 orig. Kluson tuners,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson soft case.