1969 Gibson Hummingbird - Natural (´68 specs !)
1969 Gibson Hummingbird - Natural incl. orig. hardshell case
Very clean and good sounding 1969 Gibson Hummingbird in Natural finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. The guitar is all original, except for changed tuners (same style - no aditional holes!). Square dreadnought mahagony body and a 1-piece mahagony-neck which has a great action and is very comfortable to play. It must be a real early 69 model, propably built in 1968, as it has all pre-69 features, such as no Volute, 1-pc mahogany neck, and no "Made in USA" stamped into the back of the headstock. Very little playwear, great sound! Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/blue lining.
- Dreadnought mahagony body,
- Solid spruce top,
- 1 piece mahagony neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl double parallelogram inlays,
- Cherry pickguard w/ engravings,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge,
- 6x Kluson-style tuners,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1969 Gibson Hummingbird: