1969 Gibson Les Paul GoldTop (...1968 specs!)
1969 Gibson Les Paul GoldTop - incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell case
Rare 1969 Gibson Les Paul GoldTop in excellent condition for its age. This is an early 69 Goldtop, propably built in late 1968, as it still has the desirbale 1-piece body and 1-piece neck without a volute, untouched electronics with 4x pots stamped 137.68.50 dating them to 50th week of 1968. original. There have been Grover tuners installed at on time, the original Kluson tuners are back on (no aditional holes). Nice chunky neck profil and great playability, the sound is amazing, this guitar can compete with any ´50s P-90 Les Pauls we´ve had before. Comes incl. original black hardshell case with yellow interior.
- 1-piece mahogany body,
- 1- piece mahogany neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson P-90 pickpps,
- 2x Spraque "Black Beauty" caps,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- 6x original Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson case w/yellow lining.