1970 Gibson ES-345 TD Stereo - Walnut ...Mint !!!
1970 Gibson ES-345 TD Stereo - Walnut incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Super clean 1970 Gibson ES-345 TD Stereo - Walnut in mint condition and all original. This is definately the cleanest Gibson 345 example we´ve ever seen: It looks like this beautiful instrument has barely ever been played, the Walnut finish is still strong in color and dosn´t show any fading or checking, even the gold-plating of the hardware barely shows any wear or tarnish. The factory frets are still in "like new" condition, the medium sized neck is well adjusted and very comfortable to play. The pots are dated to 1970, the original Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups both have their sticker on the backside and the covers have never been opened. The original Kluson tuners have never been changed and still work fine. The guitar comes in its original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.
- Laminated maple-body - semi-hollow w/Sustainblock,
- 3-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid paralellogram inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Gibson "Tune-O-Matic" adjustable bridge,
- 2x Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" humbucking pickups,
- 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way toggleswitch, Varitoneswitch,
- 6x Kluson "doubleline"-tuners,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Incl. original black Gibson hardshell-case w/yellow lining.