1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut
Informationen zu möglichen Raten
1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut incl. orig. black Gibson hardshell Case
Super clean 1972 Gibson ES-335 TD in Walnut finish, all original except for a pro-stoptail-conversion and in excellent+ condition for its age. Only some very minor playwear, no weatherchecking, no repairs. The complete electronic is untouched and original, with all 4 pots dating to 1972, it also has the desirable "Gibson-embossed" pickup-covers they only made in a short run in 1972. Both pickups are the original Gibson "Pat.-Number Decal" Pickups with well balanced outputs of 7,55K and 7,60K. The guitar sounds great, lightweight with only 3,59 Kg and the medium-sized D-shape neck is very comfortable to play. Comes in black Gibson hardshell-case with maroon lining.
- Laminated maplebody w/sustain block,
- Set mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with block-marker inlays,
- Stop/-tailpiece conversion,
- Adjustable Tune-O-Matic bridge w/studs directly into the top,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- Original pots,
- 6x Kluson/Gibson doubleline tuners,
- Chrome hardware, strong Walnut color,
- Original black Gibson hardshellcase w/maroon lining.
See a video-clip of the 1972 Gibson ES-335 TD - Walnut: