1973 Gibson SG Custom - Mahogany
1973 Gibson SG Custom - Mahogany incl. orig. black Gibson case
Clean 1973 Gibson SG Custom in Mahogany / Natural finish, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor playwear, no cracks or weathercheckings in the laquer, the original frets are still in great shape, no(!) breaks or hidden repairs. All original with 3x original Gibson "Tar-back" humbucker pickups, all solderpoints are original, all potcodes are dated 1973, the Grover tuners have never been changed and work fine. Great sound, typical SG and can compare with most 60s SGs we´ve had, lightweight! Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case with red interieur.
- Solid mahogany body,
- Mahogany neck with a comfortable c-shape,
- Ebony fretboard with MOP-inlays and 22 frets,
- Three original Gibson humbucker pickups,
- 2x Vol/2x Tone and 3-way toggleswitch,
- Original "harmonica - bridge",
- Lightweight tailpiece,
- All hardware is goldplated, which shows very minor faded,
- incl. original Gibson hardshell case with red interieur.
See a video-clip of this 1973 Gibson SG Custom: