1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Natural
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Natural incl. orig. black Gibson Protector case
All original 1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard in Natural finish, all original and in excellent+ condition for its age. 70s Les Paul Standards with the full-size humbuckers are rather rare, as most 70s Les Pauls came equiped with the Mini-humbucker, even more rare is the Natural finish! This is the "real deal", not a routed Deluxe, early version still with the Kluson Tulip-tuners, untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are dated to 1978, the two original Gibson "Pat.Nr.stamped" T-top humbucking pickups have well balanced outputs of 7,19K and 7,22K and sound great in that guitar, the weight is rather on the lighter side for an 70s Paul (little over 4,3Kg), the medium-sized D-shape neck is very comfortable to play, the original frets are still in perfect shape and the action is adjusted low for perfect playability. Comes in it´s original black Gibson Protector case.
- Single cutaway mahagony body,
- Solid maple top in natural finish,
- Medium size maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden speed knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Adjustable Nashville Bridge,
- 6x original Kluson "Tulip" tuners,
- Incl. original black Gibson Protector case.